An interior design project involves structure, function and aesthetics. Typically this could be a new build, refurbishment, renovation, kitchen, bathroom. A full interior design service is both a creative and a strategic process that delivers amazing spaces that includes;
- A comprehensive brief to learn about your goals, functional problems, we conduct A space review and take measurements and define your style goal and colour scheme
- Concept or mood board development, including presentation with a design rationale and specification table
- 2D and 3D plans and drawings of existing and proposed configurations and aesthetics
- Spatial configuration or floor planning
- Scope of Works and project management
- Final styling and handover
On average an interior design project of one room takes about 4 months to complete. View our latest residential interior design project.
Talk to us about your project today.